2017 HIBERNATION SHARE (Thanksgiving Share Plus!)
Stock your kitchen for winter cooking with our Hibernation Share!
Pick up your share at the Stout Oak Farm Store during our Fall Harvest Weekend November 11th and 12th.
Hibernation Shares include all contents in the Thanksgiving Share*, plus the following:
- Organic Wheat Flour grown in Maine (2 pounds)
- Organic Rolled Oats grown in Maine (3 pounds)
- Local Honey (1 pound jar)
- Maple Syrup made with sap from Stout Oak Farm's maple trees (1/2 pint)
- Fair Trade Organic Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Jam from Rivka's Homemade
*This is a bulk vegetable share, so make some space in your fridge and pantry! The Thanksgiving Share includes organic potatoes, carrots, beets, turnips, onions, winter squash, sweet potatoes, cabbage, cold weather greens, herbs, and other hardy vegetables. Shares also include Maine-grown cranberries, local apples, and our own Thanksgiving cookbook that includes storage tips and our favorite cold-season recipes. Nearly all of the vegetables in the shares are grown at Stout Oak Farm. Other vegetables are sourced from Pelosi Family Farm, Brookford Farm, and Meadow's Mirth. Apples (low-spray) are grown at Apple Annie.